A position in Marketing, Business Development, PR, R&D or Project Management that will utilize all my skills, experience and knowledge resources to its limits, one that will stretch my creativity and imagination potential to the maximum. I invite and welcome challenging goals required of me to fulfill, which will potentially contribute to a stronger foundation for a more stable and secure career future.
NOW Outsourcing Services – Managing Director / Executive Consultant
Davao City, Philippines
May 2009 – June 2017
- Grow company to a staff of 55 in less than 18 months providing offshore back office functions to clients from various countries including: UK, US , Australia and New Zealand
- Authored business model, plan and strategy for World-Class Outsourcing Services company
- Manage best-in-class, 55 person BPO Firm providing offshore back office functions
- Running and Management of Operations of Outsourcing Processes for clients from the UK, US , Australia and New Zealand
- Developed all components of corporate strategy including pricing, work flow process, market strategy, candidate identification and infrastructure
- Secured majority of business by reaching out to global internet marketing firms, coaches and organisations
- Delegation of Projects to various departments based on project requirements from clients
- Develop new service offerings that is in demand in the marketplace
- Internet Marketing consultancy, to ensure proper implementation of Internet Business ojectives
- Provide Outsourcing Consultancy for Businesses looking to Offshore Back Office Functions
- Provide Web Development, Graphic Design, Video Production/Editing, Virtual Assistance, Search engine Optimisation and Local Internet marketing to clients abroad
- Conduct extensive training to qualify trainees for employment, design training modules to tailor fit our client base and deliver implementation plans
- Traveled more than 100,000 miles since May 2009 to speak and educate about Outsourcing, the industry and services we can provide
Upworld.Com – Freelance Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY
November 2007 – May 2009
- Online/Email Marketing: Tap Internet user groups, existing networking sites and Trade Organization lists. Gather users from other networking sites who fits the target group profiles & contact them directly.
- Develop Strategic Alliances with Other Complimentary Organizations and Groups online by offering mutually beneficial partnerships with revenue sharing and Co-advertising/Co-Marketing possibilities in the future.
- SEO: article posting, blog posting, journals and press release,
- Write blogs and articles and submit to online journals and publications.
- Develop, Implement and Maintain strategies for Market Research, Data Capture, Lead Generation, Product Positioning and Email Marketing Campaigns.
Ultro Consulting Ltd.- Head of Marketing and Business Development
Wapping, London UK
September 2007 – May 2009
- Clarify and communicate the organizations mission and vision of its future
- Articulate a set of actions for achieving the mission and vision
- Measure and asses organizational performance in fulfilling the mission and progress in achieving the vision for the future
- Adjustment of activities of independent groups to ensure harmonious action. Effectively influencing and affecting the behaviour of other members of the organization to work together to accomplish goals
- Look out for new ideas and makes decisions to improve the unit and adapt to changing conditions
- Propose new projects or initiatives to enhance performance
- Make short term allocations, and determine long term resource allocations, such as structure of reporting relationships, division of responsibilities and authority, monetary resources, equipment and other resources
SUREcruit Services, Inc., Training Officer
Davao City, Philippines
June 2007 – September 2007
- Assist in sourcing of eligible Call Center Candidates, Recruitment, Initial Interview Screening Process and Phone Simulation Examination.
- Compile and Create Study Manual used for the 2-day Pre-Employment Training.
- Orient prospective call center agents on the Call Center Industry.
- Acclimate trainees on North American Culture, Values and Beliefs for better client understanding.
- Teach proper Spoken English Grammar, Pronunciation, Intonation and Sentence Construction for North American Comprehension.
- Enumerate, Define and Familiarize trainees in American Idiomatic Expressions and Slang.
- Perform numerous role-play exercises and activities for proper application of lessons and modules.
Hype Magazine Davao, Editor in Chief
Davao City, Philippines
March 2006 – March 2007
- Develop a theme for the magazine and establish a deadline schedule for both copy and advertising materials
- Responsible for content of paper and will determine what article should or should not be included in each issue, and will insure proper balance between each area.
- Supervise all areas of magazine production.
- Ultimate responsibility for proofreading each section
- Work with the other editors to keep them conscious of the theme decided for the issue and work with the layout editor to keep the style and layout of the book consistent.
- Must act as a liaison between the adviser and the staff
- Work to reduce personal conflict within the staff to a minimum
- Oversee all staff meetings, making sure such meetings are productive and timely.
- Establish a calendar where key upcoming events, news tips, and photo possibilities could be entered ahead of time
- Maintain individual staff files in which all assignment sheets and completed assignments are kept.
- All work submitted by any staff member should be recorded, along with any violation sheets, in this file. (No one but the editor or adviser and the individual staff member will have access
to these files.)
- Submit a weekly evaluation form for each staff members
- Submit a summary comment sheet for each staff member every nine weeks.
- Do a final check on all copy initialling it when it is ready for print
- Collect all pages at the end of each deadline for submission to adviser
- Be available to attend as many events as possible
- Meet with adviser on a regular basis
MV&A Productions/CCI Asia Group (Living Asia Channel/LAC), Marketing Manager/Freelance Writer (Freelance/Contract)
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
February 2005 – March 2006
- Market and Develop programs to be aired in the Living Asia Channel through a diverse mixture of marketing communications such as email, direct mail or phone brigade.
- Manage production of segments from concept to edited finished product including but not limited to shooting, location procurement, set arrangement, interviews and storyline flow.
- Review all footage and write scripts based on collected information, acquired interviews and provide proper time-codes and shot lists for the appropriate section of the segment.
- Direct and Appropriate Crew during Shoots.
- Be the bridge between clients and LAC in terms of documentation exchange, communications, reporting and billing.
- Submit all finished materials to clients, Collect monies due to LAC/MV&A and inform clients in writing their airing schedule for the entirety of their contracted air times.
Universal Health Solutions, Marketing Director
Los Angeles, CA, USA
September 2001 – December 2004
- Develop strategic sales and marketing objectives, establish sales territories and quotas, manage budgets review and evaluate sales performance. Manages and develop marketing programs and materials such as, advertising, event support and online promotions
- Manage a unit responsible for developing overall marketing strategy and positioning products or services.
- Analyze marketing potential of new and existing geographic location, sales statistics, and expenditures to formulate policy.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- Develop marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment policy, nature or market, and cost and mark-up factors.
- Coordinates and publicize marketing activities to promote products and services.
- Analyze business developments and consults trade journals to monitor market trends and determine market opportunities for products.
- Direct product research and development and Organize direct mail campaign to reach potential contributors.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in maintaining records of customers, vendors and preparing letters of appreciation.
- Purchase mailing list of potential targets or negotiates agreements with other organizations for exchange of mailing lists.
- Coordinate sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research departments’ activities, such as Confers with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material.
- Formulate plans to extend business with established accounts and transacts business as agent for accounts.
- Consult publications to learn about conventions and social functions and organizes prospect files for promotional purposes.
- Read trade journals and professional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaign.
- Direct activities of workers engaged in developing and producing advertisements and all other marketing collateral.
HomePage.Com, Human Resources/Employee Benefits Consultant
Los Angeles, CA, USA
July 2001 – September 2001
- Assist in Developing and Creating Human Resources Database
- Help Design Employee Stock Option Grant Protocol and Implement Grant Distribution Processes
- Employee Relations duties include design of procedures and policies to all functional areas and levels of personnel
- Assist in rolling out of organizational development and management training, sexual harassment, diversity, interview technique & styles, EAP, EEO & AAP
- Help Determine compensation responsibilities for merit planning, job and family reviews, salary survey and salary and data collection and database management, salary survey and market data analysis, salary equity levelling through the organization, executive compensation approval.
- Layout and edit Company Policy, Procedures, and Employee Handbook
- HRIS conversion from manual to technical, training, compensation, job descriptions, orientation, policies and procedures, safety, and education
DirecTV, National Accounts Traffic Coordinator
El Segundo, CA, USA
June 2000 – July 2001
- Assist National Accounts Project Manager, National Accounts Marketing Management and Creative Departments with communications media and advertising materials to effectively represent the company’s products and services to customers and prospects
- Receive work assignments from National Accounts Project Manager based on current needs in advertising, communications and media trafficking between our National Resellers and us.
- Meet with appropriate sales or marketing representative from Major Resellers to discuss communication needs or participates as a member of the sales and marketing team.
- Review literature in the assigned marketing project, previous marketing materials used in the assignment area, and gathers materials of competitive companies in the field.
- Research, write, develop sketches of supporting graphics, and consults with printing firm representatives on the needs of the particular project. Presents recommendations to marketing manager or committee.
- Where appropriate, arrange for the development of videotape scripts and selects a film producer to handle the assignment. Overviews editing and voice-overs to assure quality production in line with the parameters of the assignment.
- Write draft speeches for senior management and reviews proposed speech with the executive. Arrange for necessary speaking aids. Attend the presentation and offer feedback to the speaker.
- Develop and coordinate multimedia packages-letters, brochures, and video, point-of-purchase displays-for particular assignments.
- Develop direct mail programs, as dictated by the assignment, and monitors rollout of the campaign and checks for success level at conclusion.
- Develop draft advertising text and layouts as part of campaign materials and presents to advertising manager for review and approval
Internet Business Marketing Consultant
Los Angeles, CA, USA
March 1999 – June 2000
- Develop and Create Business Plans, Marketing Plans and Implement Strategic Tactics to promote and operate a successful internet based business
- Perform Market research and Market Analysis for careful pinpointing of target market groups
- Meet with vendors, distributors and retailers to plan sales schedule and proper pricing
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers to meet customer budget for content and supplies
- Inspire employees to fulfill business objectives, provide vision and ensure their needs are met
- Build up information system and network of relationships that best serve the company’s agenda, shares and distribute this information to employees that needs them
Ulead Systems, Inc., Sales and Marketing Administrator
Torrance, CA, USA
August 1993 – March 1999
- Develop sales kits, training kits, presentations and mailers for both end users and resellers
- Design Channel Marketing advertisement for print and for the Web
- Create marketing brochures and materials
- Monitor and direct marketing leads
- Meet with distributors and retailers for product information
- Maintain and allocate marketing funds and expenses
- Plan and implement special marketing promotions
- Implement retail sales rep training programs
- Plan and coordinate tradeshows and tech rep programs
- Perform market research
- Receive, screen and field high volume of customer request calls and orders in a timely manner
- Compute initial pricing, discounts and sales
- Data entry of customer and order information
- Efficiently format and prepare product quotations for customers
- Assistance in AP/AR and Inventory Control processes
- Troubleshoot problem situations and provide rapid corrective action
- Assist in development of new business and maintain existing excellent customer service
- Handled multiple projects utilizing initiative and creativity
- Provide executive-level support for VP Sales and Marketing, Director of Sales and Channel Sales Manager
- Create spreadsheet data and graphs for executives
- Compose correspondence
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements for management and field service
- Schedule appoints and maintain complex calendars
- Create and maintain databases for accounts in both Latin and North America
- Efficiently and independently organize and maintain office procedures, tasks and files
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail and courier/delivery services
- Purchase office supplies, furnishings and equipment
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Westwood, CA, USA
MBA, emphasis on Marketing & Finance
Graduated May 2000
University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL USA
International Marketing and Finance
Graduated December 1997
Web: WordPress, Shopify, HTML, PHP, Social Media Platforms Software: All MS Office Applications: Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Schedule, Binder, Project, MapPoint and Front Page, Photo-Editing: Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, PhotoImpact and most photo-editing software. Internet Publishing: Front Page 98/2000, Net Objects Fusion, Dreamweaver; Adobe GoLive. Print Publishing: Adobe InDesign, Quark Express, and PageMaker. Web Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Fireworks, JAVA Tools, 3D rendering tools, GIF/JPEG Animations, Graphics optimization for web enhancement tools